Worldwide leader tier one
Multinational company - automotive
Il nostro cliente
The client is an international leading company
La figura ricercata
Plan, prioritize, schedule, and manage maintenance activities (for example planned maintenance
programs, shut-downs, or emergency repairs) to rectify break-downs and malfunctions and minimize
- Develop and implement repair and maintenance procedures; monitor the cost and effectiveness of
activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability, and safety
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new maintenance equipment and tools to enhance the
capabilities of the maintenance team.
- Evaluate, select, and manage relationships with external contractors (for example builders,
electricians) to minimize costs and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers throughout the organization (for example in
production; or branch, store, facility, or plant managers) to coordinate scheduled maintenance
activities with their operations. Estimate the cost, time, and resources required for repair projects;
prepare work orders and monitor the progress of work against estimates.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop maintenance-operators skills so that repair and service
activities are completed accurately, safely, and on-time.
- Coaching and mentorship operators, team leaders and peers on maintenance area;
- Acting as senior business partner with plant lead team.
Il candidato prescelto
- Master's degree in engineering (Electronic or Automation)
- Advanced use of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Fluent English
- TPM &5S
- 5/10 years in similar role, will be considered longer proven experience realized at shop-floor level
Pronounced proactive approach, willingness to work in an interdisciplinary environment and team spirit are
recommended skills to complete the profile.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity of grow