Pubblicato il 30/04/2021
- international career
- professional growth
Il nostro cliente
Multinational company focused on pharmaceutical sector.
The OCM Manager, reporting to the Director of the BU, shall have the following Technical Knowledge:
- Create and maintain a best-in-class compliance program in partnership with the Affiliate Compliance Insights Forum (ACIF) to support the business in Italy. As OEC Manager you will support the OEC Director Region South & Italy to lead the ACIF Meetings and ensure representativeness, effectiveness and alignment between all its members.
- Provides guidance and support in Italy on national industry codes and regional/international industry codes (e.g., Farmindustria, IFPMA and EFPIA Codes), government regulations on anti-corruption and other initiatives sponsored by the Office of Ethics & Compliance.
- Act as a strategic partner to the business by providing ethics & compliance guidance on proposed Affiliate programs, tactics, activities and strategies, identifies basic legal, regulatory or other relevant issues and refers matters to respective departments, analyzes alternatives and proposes solutions to the business.
- Performs compliance risk assessments, trend analyses and provides and implements best practices recommendations.
- Detects, anticipates and prevents risks.
- Implements, manages and interprets compliance policies, procedures and practices.
- Contributes to the Global compliance program and OEC International Goals by developing, implementing and managing initiatives across multiple geographies.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates awareness, education and training programs that focus on the elements of the Code of Business Conduct, policies and procedures and applicable industry codes and regulations. Create and maintain effective lines of communication on compliance topics.
- Ensures ethics and compliance records, documents and databases are organized, completed and maintained.
- Is an active member of the Medical-Legal-OEC-Regulatory (MLOR) meetings of the Italian Affiliate
- Participates in local Industry group meetings, when applicable, shaping the external environment and identifying changes and trends, communicating them to the ACIF and the OEC Area & International Leadership, and implementing necessary changes in the Affiliate Compliance Program.
- Develops, implements, modifies and oversees the execution of the Affiliate monitoring plan to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- In consultation with Legal where applicable, and working with ACIF, ensure any country-specific externally-mandated anti-bribery/anti-corruption systems (co-ordination, governance, process) are implemented and functioning as required. Examples include participating to Supervisory Body meetings, contributing to the creation of the model itself, coordinating the Affiliate Audit Team (internal or external) by defining the Audit Plan, Sample Methodology, analysis of any observations, and definition of the corrective and preventive measures.
- Detects, reports, tracks and recommends/aligns remediation with business partners for Affiliate non-RCIs (reportable compliance incident)
- Coordinates locally Internal Investigations communicating with and at the direction of Internal Investigations as necessary.
- Assists the Affiliate during Compliance external Audits or Investigations from External Authorities working closely with other functions involved (e.g. Legal, GM) and reporting to Office of Ethics & Compliance Organization
- Assists Affiliate with compliance internal audits, oversees the fulfillment of auditors' requests, acts as liaison between the different Affiliate's functions and business and auditors during on-site activities, evaluates and responds to all basic and routine preliminary findings and recommendations, guides the business in preparing corrective action to address basic and routine findings and recommendations, and ensures timely completion by conducting periodic follow ups.
- Ensures awareness, management and reporting of potential Conflict of Interest as well as any concerns from employees reported to the Ethics & Compliance Helpline
- Partners with peers in other geographies to advance the Global compliance program.
Il candidato prescelto
- 8/10 years of experience in legal/OEC of which minimum 6 years of professional experience in OEC
- Pharmaceutical and Global industry experience required
- law degree is required
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication, including fluent command of English
- Analytics capability: usage of Microsoft package (excel, word etc.)
In-house counsel position in a pharmaceutical or biotech company is strong preferred.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Location: Italy - Western Europe & Canada
Permanent position based in Rome.
Salary package: 60-75k + 13% (bonus) + benefits (NO COMPANY CAR ELIGIBLE).
POSSIBLE INTERNATIONAL CAREER.