Pubblicato il 06/06/2022
- Multinational Company
- Solutions to monitor the supply chain and validate the authenticity of products
Il nostro cliente
Multinational Company that provides solutions to monitor the supply chain and validate the authenticity of products
Reporting to General Counsel, You'll be involved in the following activities:
Provide high quality legal and strategic advice and day-to-day support to the team and management.
Participate and give assistance in drafting and negotiating contracts with clients, suppliers and partners including, amongst others, supply and services agreements, confidentiality agreements, agency agreements, distribution agreements and other commercial agreements.
Review contracts, policies and other legal documents from clients and other third parties, ensuring compliance with the internal policies.
Work closely with Antares Vision General counsel and with other members of Antares Vision and its subsidiaries.
Support business units in managing contractual claims.
Support and were necessary manage the relationships with external counsel an ensure that all external legal advice is provided in a cost-effective way.
Support the HR department is possible labour related matters and liaise with external counsels.
Support the marketing and R&D departments in development projects and intellectual property matters and liase with external counsels.
Good knowledge of the GDPR.
Corporate matters, including knowledge of listed companies' regulations.
Il candidato prescelto
- Degree in law
- 6+ years of experience in a major corporation or in leading law firm, including extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Italian mother tongue with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and adaptable individual with integrity and initiative
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions.
- Ability to work autonomously strong team player with excellent communication skills able to influence and build relationships at all levels and communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Flexibility, international environment, competitive salary.