IT Program Manager - Retail Industry
Great opportunity to be part of Multinational Retail Group
Strong visibility and the possibility of following a growth path
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an important multinational company active in Retail/GDO Market.
La figura ricercata
- Supervision of the implementation of Project's Portfolio in order to monitoring of programs to ensure compliance with development, quality and sustainability objectives
- Verification of the implementation of the programs and the provision in order to ensure alignment with the Business requirements and software implementation and ROI analysis phases
- Ensures the development and the revision of the Project Execution Plan, monitor the progress of the project phases for all projects' portfolio, in accordance with the scheduled times and the cost and quality estimates and objectives
- Coordination of Project Managers' Team
- Management of day-by-day relationships with internal Business and 3rd party providers in order to monitor the development of IT solutions
- Provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading large projects portfolio, process analysis and change management implementations aimed at software and platforms enterprise systems migration or implementation.
IT Senior Program Manager knowledge and experience:
- 8+ years of work experience as PM on Omnichannel digital transformation projects into Retail industry/Clients/Projects
- Experience in software development cycles, and in managing and delivering large cross-functional programs and delivery teams
- Ability to work with engineering community at all levels of the organization to gain consensus on technical decisions around ideas that are both transformational and disruptive
- Comfortable communicating (verbally and written) with senior leadership
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (ME, EE, Software Engineering)
- Fluent English
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to be part of Multinational Retail Group engaged in a international digital transformation project.