IT Portfolio Manager
IT Portfolio Manager
Leaging Bauty Company
Il nostro cliente
The company is the leading social selling beauty company in North America, with independent sales representatives across the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Tha company has a 130 year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and the company also proudly supports the Foundation for Women in its efforts to end breast cancer and domestic violence.
Company's product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance and personal care products, featuring iconic brands.
La figura ricercata
- Partnering and influencing the BPs and cluster leaders to develop and deliver the IT portfolio. Develop a realistic portfolio that is achievable, with clear and well understood interdependencies, resources and budgets
- Lead the reviews of the portfolio with BPs and support market reviews and local ITACs, primarily creating content and documentation and presentation updates to LTs
- Lead the engagement with global CoEs, delivering consolidated and prioritized demand from the cluster, giving visibility to all cluster initiatives and dependencies.
- Lead and maintain the project prioritization process for the cluster and support BPs with these processes
- Lead the delivery of the cluster IT portfolio, reviewing with the IT Business Partner/Director on a regular basis.
- Partner with BPs by owning the development of estimates and timings of requests for new activities
- Ensure project methodologies across Business Analysis and Project Management are followed and that all stage gates and documentation is completed according to the standards in place.
- Line management of project managers and business analysts
- Act as a local coach and advisor to PMs from other areas of IT, to deliver projects into the cluster
- Training and development of the Business Analyst and PM groups in the cluster
- Partner with the business PMOs lead to align on portfolio demand and capacity and in flight project progress. Ability to deputize for the IT Director in selected meetings
- Participate in selected senior business management meetings & be the IT representative on selected project steering committees and review boards.
- Partner with local business leaders and managers to determine and plan future needs. Develop and align IT roadmaps and garner business and global IT alignment.
- Evaluation of the Company business processes and identifying where IT can be an enabler for these processes.
- Partner with regional and global groups and other third party vendors to understand future opportunities.
Ensure process documentation is completed and maintained in a timely fashion.
Il candidato prescelto
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience, is required
- At least 10 years of experience in IT / business including project management, business analysis and architecture design and development.
- A minimum of three years of managing teams working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, along with problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management, as well as internal and external partners
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, as well as effectiveness in matrix management and team building
- Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record
- Excellent management and team-building skills
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation
- Working knowledge of platform and technologies supporting the business applications
- Fluent English is required
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity