IT Business Systems Analyst
Excellent career opportunity
Global company dedicated to delivering highly technological and innovative products and services in the Health-care Industry.
- Business Analysis/design/configuration/coordination implementation and support
- Lead specific system development and deployment activities for local operations.
- Functional requirements definition
- Develop an understanding of business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
- Conceptual, logical and technical design understanding
- System configuration
- Conversions and Integrations
- Testing (Unit, Integration, UAT)
- Full understanding of taking systems, initiatives and solutions through from development to production
- No Live/Go Live understanding in project or program reviews.
- Formulation and definition of technical scope and project objectives
- Analysis of current business practices, processes and systems
- Define detailed project tasks
- Team-based approach to project execution
- Proactively engage technical staff to schedule and execute required tasks
- Actively participate in change management processes associated with system revisions
- Work with business partners to manage project/enhancement priorities
- Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support
- Focus on identifying information needs and delivering on these needs through identified reporting solutions.
- Provide hands-on technical support for ERP, operational reporting and relevant 3rd party vendors where required
Requisiti e competenze
- Communication using English language primarily and Italian where required;
- Deep functional understanding/experience with sales, supply chain, customer service, financial operations.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant fields
- Demonstrated experience supporting complex ERP & EDI solutions within Europe
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage small projects in a cross-functional, multi-country environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, customer focused and have a strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Superior organizational, written, and oral communication skills as the role contains a degree of autonomy
- Superior degree of professionalism and an approach that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment
- Functional understanding of SQL Server, examples include (but not restricted too) execute queries, update and insert data
- Meeting and task facilitation skills - ability to take the lead and guide
- Negotiation and conflict resolution as challenges arise
- Architect-level skills for system design
- Manage enterprise-wide network and systems project
- Working with service desk ITIL systems, ensuring ticket, incident and resolutions are completed
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Responsible to work with all Global Business Systems Analysts for ensuring IT controls are implemented, maintained and respected
- Functional SoX Framework awareness
Excellent career opportunity
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.