International Talent Acquisition Manager
Fast growing multinational company
challenging international role
Il nostro cliente
In Europe the company has got more than 20 legal entities and it is head quartered in Italy .
The Gropu is experiencing an astonishing commercial success and it is currently expanding in Europe. Evolving in an ultra dynamic and multicultural work environment, the company is in constant transformation and is pursuing the different steps of its vision.
La figura ricercata
The company is looking for an Italian, English and French (and, nice to have, Spanish) speaking Talent Acquisition Manager, to be based in Italy and available to travel in Europe, to support its very important ask of managing hiring processes in Italy and in the European subsidiaries and to aim HR department on people management, development, HR reporting and general all-day HR activities.
- Establish a strong contact with hiring managers in the Italian headquarter and in field offices to develop a talent management strategy to fill all vacancies in a timely manner.
- Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the talent management process where needed;
- Negotiate agreements and manage the relationship with external recruiting providers;
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search;
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position;
- Attract/source candidates for open positions;
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability and develop a short list of potential candidates to forward to the hiring managers;
- Conduct HR interviews
- Present fully screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner. Review candidate qualifications with hiring managers. Facilitate applicant interviews with hiring managers (in person and/or on the phone);
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results;
- Manage offer process and negotiate compensation package including salary, start date and allowances;
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost effective services are being provided to hiring managers;
- Provide support in managing the applicant flow and maintaining applicant flow statistical data;
- Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants;
- Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organizations Code of Conduct, ethics, values and stand-point with regard to internal and external actors
- The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Il candidato prescelto
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- University degree in Business, Human Resources, or relevant field, combined with a minimum 7 years of Talent Acquisition experience in fast moving contexts
- Must be able to speak and write Italian, English and French fluently, nice to have Spanish too.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regional employment laws and compliance related issue resolution.
- Self-directed and results oriented, including the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Must be willing to travel periodically in European countries in which the Group does business.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great international role opportunity
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.