Interim Product Marketing Manager
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an American Multinational Technology Company.
La figura ricercata
- Implement the marketing & retail strategy, planning and execution for new and existing hardware in Italy.
- Execute activities driving awareness, desire and usage including product launches, seasonal promotions, PR events, in-store events, custom in-store placements.
- Work very closely with x-fct (Partnerships, Business Development, Retail Ops) to develop our physical and online retail approach in Italy.
- Understand market dynamics and user reaction to our products, and inform the larger product and marketing strategies.
Il candidato prescelto
- BA or BS Degree
- 2 to 3 years of consumer, retail and partner marketing
- Bilingual Italian and English
- In-depth knowledge of the computing, tablet, mobile & retail landscape and Google's position
- Excellent consumer marketing track record including best in class execution across online & off line and retail
- Expert in managing agency partners and developing best in class creative
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with external partners, clients and cross functional teams
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in Italian and in English
- Comfortable presenting to audiences of senior decision makers.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google and external partners.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
12 months contract
Gross salary: 45/50.000€