Interim HR Business Partner
Opportunity to be the Culture, Mindset & Behavior Lead for Italian office.
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a Multinational company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living.
La figura ricercata
You are responsible for the management of related Trade Unions and Associations and two production sites
- Provides local HR services, support and information to managers and employees
- Supervision of the outsourcing activities such as payroll, by supplying correct data inputs related to all contractual and personnel related transactions and validating the documents, reports and payments forms produced
- Understands local legal and administrative framework for HR operations and ensures own tasks are compliant
- External provider communication coordination and related payments management of the following entities: Medical and Pension Funds (1st and second pillar), Unions, Employees' debts, Insurance Companies, Government Insurance (INAIL)
- Keeps consultants relationships: fiscal consultants, labour consultants, lawyers, actuaries, head hunters
- Managing stakeholders and guests companies (i.e. Municipality, Local Authorities..).
- Keeping relationships with local authorities concerning social pension, labour controls and inspections
- Managing contacts with local Trade Unions, representing employees and Associations, representing employers
- Managing locally key HR functions: such as recruitment, training, budget & cost control monitoring, bonus calculation, updating organigrams, job descriptions, insurance management, talent management, performance evaluation, workers and employees health & safety, general services and fiscal related matters
- Internal & external audits involvement for what concerns the related responsibilities and HR matters
- Monitoring all rules, procedures and behaviours are respected and adopted
- Being the local point of contact for the implementation of programs and policies and also for reporting country data (including surveys completion).
Il candidato prescelto
You are the ideal candidate when you
- Have a university degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration)
- Have at least 5 years of experience in HR function or similar function of a medium to large organization, with exposure to local and regional challenges, ideally in an international matrix structure
- You are impactful through strong consulting, coaching, communication, facilitation and influencing skills
- You have interpersonal and collaboration skills, business acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Italian and English language is necessary combined with good overall business communication skills
Cosa comprende l'offerta
This position is on a fixed-term contract for 18 months.
Location: Segrate (Mi)
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.