Aggiornato il 28/07/2022
- A strategic opportunity in a fast growing Italian company
- A real opportunity to grow.
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an important Italian manufacturing company in plastics sector
The ideal candidate will have the following responsabilities:
- Analyzing the business processes related to the core business, using and comparing them with the performance and detailed input and output data
- Identify appropriate options for improvement and risk management within the processes themselves, based on business strategies
- Business Process Reengineering and subsequent maintenance of all operational flows of business processes, in order to increase their efficiency and effectiveness, identifying the functional links between all the involved stakeholders
- Define the roadmap for changes implementation and the related operational plan, preparing Gantt and reference presentations
- Collaborate with IT development to implement any changes to software (ERP SAP S / 4 HANA)
- Monitor and analyze the KPIs of the modified / implemented processes
- Coordination between Process Owner / Key User and external consultants, so that projects are increasingly managed independently by the business
- Organize and manage the various innovation projects and associated resources
- Control of project times and costs, compared to what was estimated; monitoring the return on investment of the carried out projects
- Helping to establish process standards that can be adapted to all company areas, standardizing as much as possible the analysis of results, resource management and final reporting on the achieved objectives.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate must have the following profile:
- Degree in Engineering or Economics
- At least 10 years' experience as a PM in management of innovation of business processes within medium-structured and multinational business contexts
- Excellent transversal knowledge of SAP S / 4 HANA modules
- Welcome knowledge of alternative satellites to the SAP world on the SD side (Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Familiarity with B2B industrial world, preferably V series production / order.
- English language
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Attention to details and data driven approach
- Certified knowledge of Project Management methodologies is appreciated
- Certified knowledge of quality management systems and knowledge of enabling technologies for Industry 4.0 and digitization (IoT, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, RPA) is welcome.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.