Industrial Controller (M/F)
Chemical company, part of a group with a turnover of 150mln
Right hand of the General Director - Controlling implementation
Group with a turnover exceeding 150mln and 350 employees, located in the province of Pordenone and operating in the Manufacturing and Production sector, is looking for an Industrial Controller (M/F) to extend its team and to implement a new task.
As Industrial Controller (M/F) you will be responsible for:
- Product cost calculation and analysis of deviation;
- Analysis of the production cycle;
- Inventory management: monitoring, analysis and enhancement;
- Budgeting e forecasting;
- Analysis and reporting to support management strategic decision.
Requisiti e competenze
As Industrial Controller (M/F) you will fulfill the following requirements:
- University Degree in Economics or Engeneering;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Previous experience of at least 4 years in a multinational company;
- International work experience is a plus;
- Fluency in English.
Professional opportunity to work within a multinational group in the province of Pordenone operating in the Manufacturing and Production sector. The Industrial Controller (M/F) reports to the General Manager. A previous work experience abroad will be positively evaluated.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.