Inbound Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Digital Education
Growth driven business in digital education
Oustanding company culture
Il nostro cliente
A scale-up, venture-backed, Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. Our client wants to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "Students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's students.
Our client aims at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in DACH and international markets. This is why we need you to feed the sales pipeline with thousands of qualified leads! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education. Are you up to the challenge?
La figura ricercata
- Build landing pages and an engine of valuable content (blog articles, infographics, PDFs, brochure, guides, ebooks…) to attract our audience and generate leads.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and collaborate with all departments to produce new content and develop the global editorial calendar (according to seasonality).
- Oversee the creation and distribution of content through paid, earned and owned media channels and track performances (numbers of leads generated).
- Use email sequencing and marketing automation to enrich our audience's journey and convince them to try out GoStudent tutoring services.
- Conduct regular research and competitor analysis to identify new content trends.
Il candidato prescelto
- 2+ years of B2C Marketing experience in a fast-growth company.
- Creative ideas for new campaigns and optimized work processes.
- Experienced in multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet, video) and basic knowledge of the main marketing channels and technologies.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experience.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results.
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines.
- Native German and working proficiency in English.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- An annual gross salary starting at €33.488,- - overpayment possible.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5 min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.