IAM Security Advisor
International Cyber Security Projects
Fast Career Progression
International ICT Organisation with an important Cyber Security Business Unit dealing with National and International Projects.
- Participate to the implementation of several Access Management architecture: from design to implementation of Web Access Management solutions, Single Sign On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Biometric Authentication, Federation (SAML, OAuth2, OIDC), One-Time-Password, Privileged Access Management, Mobile Management;
- Participate to the implementation of several Identity Governance architecture: from design to implementation of the digital identity lifecycle processes, provisioning and reconciliation of the accounts on several targets, password management (change, reset, self-service, synchronization, etc.), role model definition and periodic access certification campaigns.
Requisiti e competenze
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in development and management of Identity & Access Management solutions;
- Good communication and relationship skills and focus on the customer;
- Knowledge of Digital Identity: Identity Governance, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), User Administration & Provisioning, Web Access Management, Multi-Factor authentication, Federated identity (SAML, OAuth2, OIDC), Privileged Account Management (PAM);
- Knowledge of LDAP (e.g. MS Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP, etc.).
Fast Career Progression.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.