You will work closely with line management to create and develop a working envi
You will empower people through change
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is an important Multinational Company, leading provider of chemical products which are developed, produced and supplied to retailers accross Europe.
La figura ricercata
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on a wide range of people topics ranging from performance management, learning and development, grievance and discipline, recruitment and promotions, reward and recognition, with a key role in organisational development and alignment with business strategy.
- Regularly review manpower planning requirements with managers to ensure the business is adequately resourced to meet current and medium term challenges as reflected in the business plan. Challenge thinking to drive best practice and performance improvements.
- Design and implement communication and engagement activities to ensure that colleagues at all levels understand and respect the business objectives, their contribution towards them, the Principles and how to act in accordance with them.
- Ensure fair recruitment and selection protocols are in place which meet Company and legal standards.
- Work with managers to implement and embed the Group talent management & succession planning processes to assure succession and capability plans.
- Apply reward policy to ensure terms and conditions are affordable and competitive.
- Communicate KPI's and lead regular people performance reviews to drive improvements.
- Manage HR direct reports, ensuring common professional standards are maintained and the right level of professional skills are applied, stimulating sharing of best practice, and engaging the HR colleagues in setting policy and strategy. Also to provide a source of advice to the HR colleagues guiding and directing them through any difficult times.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan and as directed by the HR Leadership Team (HRLT). Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Develop detailed project plans to support the implementation of major change initiatives identifying barriers and potential risks as well as strategies to overcome them e.g. restructures, changes in ways of working, culture development.
- Draft and determine local HR policies, procedures and processes in line with the group-wide HR strategy. Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current local employment law. Ensure the HRLT and line managers are informed about changes to any policy. Monitor legal compliance by the business in the employment field, particularly in the application of processes and procedures in HR.
- Crafting of business and people solutions.
- Manage and measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Manage the local HR budget in line with business expectations ensuring delivery against budget.
- Supervise payroll processes (including payroll closure) and payments for employees taking into account applicable legislation and company policies / agreements.
- Promote effective employee relations to support the business.
- Regularly assess the capabilities of the HR team at a team and individual level to ensure they are equipped to meet the immediate and longer-term need of the business.
Act as a credible advocate for the HR function and commands the respect of the Plant Managers and Site Senior Management Teams
Il candidato prescelto
Technical Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or master in Human Resources combined with experience from similar HR-position within Manufacturing
- Knowledge and practical experience in managing w Trade Union work councils
- Previously influenced managers, built strong human relationships and driven an HR strategy
- HR Manager level - must be comfortable working in a standalone environment
- PC skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office - basic knowledge SAP
- Language skills: Fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Legislation: knowledge of legislation (fiscal - social - labour law)
- Others: Presentation skills - Project Co-ordination skills - Interviewing skills
Behavioural Competencies / Personal Characteristics:
- Can communicate clearly an inspiring vision, broken down into actionable pieces that colleagues can relate to, is able to inspire colleagues to achieve the vision.
- Possesses a passionate drive for results, actively seeks accountability, maintains ownership until objectives are met and demonstrates perseverance. Committed to upholding professional standards.
- Has a motivational impact at all levels and treats people with respect without exerting status or command. Cultivates and maintains strong working relationships. Shares wisdom and knowledge to inspire others to perform. Demonstrates maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Constantly seeks to build teams of the best people and leads them to give of their best performance. Makes bold decisions to transform colleagues, utilising their untapped abilities. Understands the gaps in own skills and abilities and seeks to fill them through own development. Embraces the lessons of failure.
- Has the ability to build and communicate a vision, create a sense of urgency, identify powerful change leaders and deploy them to implement change. Removes barriers to change and empowers people through change.
- Takes responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the line management team(s) and their agenda.
- Has the ability to inspire confidence of the local Management Team, HRLT and other senior managers through timely delivery of information and plans.
- Is familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
- Has a strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach.
- Gains respect by following the standards that they set for others. Is prepared to do, or has already done, the things that they are asking others to do. Gives opportunity for people to meet standards and holds people accountable if they fail to meet the standards. Does not consider him/her to be above or outside of the process.
- Follows through on commitments and delivers on promises. Is consistent and stands by their own values and morals. Is prepared to share vulnerability and shows an authentic personality.
- Is able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and sound approach.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity