Pubblicato il 25/02/2022
- Food Industry
- Change Agent Role
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is part of a multinational food company, specialised in the ready-to-eat products.
The role will act as change agent in Italy, driving HR key processes, supporting change and communication process and challenging status quo, while preserving excellent working relationships with stakeholders.
This role reports to the CountryManager Italy and functionally the Group HRD.
- Ensures that all employment policy are up to date & in line with local legislation
- Ensures that all HR operational activities are aligned with Italian legislation and labour best practices
- Supports, trains and advises local Mgmt. on talent acquisition initiatives, drives & leads all recruitment activities with the relevant line managers.
- Ensures that the recruitment standards in Italy are maintained at the highest practicable level and are professional.
- Drives recruitment activities for the Italian affiliates with the responsible line management,ensures the necessary support in all stages of the recruitment process.
- Stays abreast of market data for salaries to assist with salary planning and benchmarking for new roles
- Support managers & monitors on boarding activities, ensures all standards are kept and followed
- Leads and supports Performance Management Process within the country to Global HR standards
- Ensures leaders understand and embrace Group's performance management approaches effectively
- Ensures managers are timely completing their Performance Management process and other global initiatives.
- Advises if needed on best practice and act as counsel to management on all issues of employee performance
- Works with the International team to align, support in development and implementation training and development programs within the Region that is directly relevant and beneficial to the markets/operations.
- Supports local teams & Country Manager on identifying learning needs and executing learning initiatives
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor's degree in Law or Economics or equivalent
- 5 years plus within a similar role in a multinational
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate across all levels
Ability to work in a multicultural environment and cultural sensitivity
Extreme ownership and accountability
Demonstrated ability to influence, inspire and motivate others
Capacity to coach employees
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to be the change agent of HR modern culture