Hedge Fund/ FoF - Associate
Great work-life balance.
Il nostro cliente
The client is a multi-billion dollar investment vehicle that has built a significant global portfolio consisting of a wide range of asset classes.
La figura ricercata
The Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Selection of external fund/investment managers
- Facilitating the development of a co-investment pipeline for the internal investment teams
- Monitoring the fund portfolio for any changes on risk appetite and required returns and executing for the same
- Conducting due diligence on investment proposals and review prospective fund reports
- Training and managing credit analysts
Il candidato prescelto
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A minimum qualification of bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent from a reputable university
- A strong preference for a master's degree / MBA and CFA
- A minimum of 5 years' of investment experience across fund of funds/hedge fund/ fund selection advisory
- Ability to conduct independent financial and operational due diligence and research on funds
- Strong communication skills
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent exposure and great work-life balance.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.