Head of Engineering
Head of Engineering
Il nostro cliente
My client is Italy's leading digital development agency.
La figura ricercata
We are looking for a Head of Engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build great products. You'll also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident in managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Ultimately, you'll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
Il candidato prescelto
● Managing projects end-to-end
● Actively contributing to new projects by coding
● Monitor reliability and performance of all projects and suggest improvements
● Coordinating internal teams on both front-end and back-end projects development
● Review and update procedures relevant to internal projects and equipment
● Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
● Plan projects based on the company's overall objectives and resources
● Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
● Hire engineers and coordinate their training
● Ensure compliance with privacy and security regulations
● Prepare and manage the engineering department's budget
● Being up to date with and advising the company on the latest technologies trends
● Work experience as a Head of Engineering or in a similar senior-level position at an
● Extensive experience with building complex projects involving backend and frontend
● Hands-on experience with one or more game engines (Unity, Unreal or equivalent)
● Good understanding of agile methodologies
● Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem (Apple, Google)
● Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
● Excellent project management skills
● Strong communication and organizational skills
● BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
● Proficient level of English written and spoken language skills (minimum C1 CEFR level)
● Intermediate level of spoken Italian language skills (minimum B1 CEFR level)
● Passion for games!
Cosa comprende l'offerta
What we offer
● Ability to work remotely
● Working with a multicultural team
● Great experience and the opportunity to grow with this ambitious company!
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.