Aggiornato il 20/04/2021
- Great growth opportunity
- Company with an International Breath
Il nostro cliente
Company active in the tourism sector
- Manage, grow, lead and develop a best-in-class sales team that covers the entire world with adapting to the new normal in terms of leadership and process.
- Build and nurture a positive team culture by leading by example.
- Drive the commercial growth across the regions by leading our strategy, launching products and experiences, acquiring new partners, optimising existing inventory, deepening and owning relationships with existing key partners in order to grow the company market share.
- Own the reporting and analysis of key metrics and acquisition goals, and exceed sales KPIs by effectively planning and managing the company's quarter goals.
- Discuss and implement approved tactical sales activity to align accounts to budget expectations.
- Develop and communicate an annual sales plan with each key account that demonstrates sales KPIs, marketing campaigns and market knowledge.
- Manage cost of sales and develop commercial efficiencies through effective pricing, commission and distribution negotiations.
- Developnew orinnovativeroutestomarketthroughexistingclients.
- Develop and roll-out market-specific initiatives. i.e. affiliate programs, marketing campaigns, branding initiatives.
Il candidato prescelto
- 8+ years of experience in sales or account management, including 3+ years in managing a team in a company specialized in travel, tourism and leisure. A pregress experience in DMC company is a plus.
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in the management of the commercial sales of a multinational business
- Travel industry and/or travel tech/tech experience as well as personal network in the sector.
- A strong commercial acumen and in-depth ability to report with accuracy in business English.
- Fluency in a 2 nd language.
- Proficient use of Excel to create and update reports and ability to work on large datasets to draw insight from them.
- Strong operational leader with demonstrated success in driving growth, achieving tangible results, and planning and achieving KPI targets within the regions.
- Excellent analytical and data skills with the ability to build, create and maintain dashboards to assess the success of your region and your team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and being able to adapt to different environments.
- Be an excellent influential negotiator and communicator.
- Budgeting and financial management experience.
- A proactive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and fast paced work environment.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to be multi-task and hit the ground running within a hands-on role.
- Empathetic and supportive people manager with a proven track record of recruiting and developing outstanding talents.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with a strong win-win mentality and natural ability to build external and internal relationships across teams.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great growth opportunity