Pubblicato il 23/05/2022
- Global manufacturing brand, leader in industrial sector
- Very interesting job opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Global manufacturing brand, leader in industrial sector.
The Global Program Engineer will have the follwe responsabilities
- Focus on delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to Company policies, ensuring the correct implementation and verification of procedures on Process Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management, also coordinating studies on risk analysis.
- Starting from the projects developed by and with R&D, evaluates and participates to the preparation of cost estimates of new or revised projects. Defines and optimizes the global manufacturing and supply chain strategy. Reduces total cost by disseminating the best practices of the various production sites, supports implementation and training for standardized work development.
- Supports local engineering managers in designing manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling to ensure most efficient and productive layout. Participates for the process of proposal, verification, approval and implementation of important investment projects (CAPEX) in coordination with the Corporate function of Finance.
- Analyzes project schedules in detail to monitor progress, assesses program status, and identifies performance issues in a timely manner. Creates metrics to monitor schedule progress and helps to identify risk areas and bottlenecks. Helps plants to establish shop metrics and process improvement and to tackle complex problems by using and implementing lean principles.
- Optimizes sequence of operations and workflow in new projects, ensuring resources are allocated and utilized effectively. Provides technical support and assistance to manufacturing and maintenance team members, production supervisors and strategic suppliers to meet safety, quality, efficiency and customer needs.
Il candidato prescelto
Autonomous, has a great impact on global organization for present and future products. Excellent communication skills used to facilitate decisions by all levels of management from plant staff through executive level. Experience in project management to support corporate strategic goals through new product introduction. Strong analytical skills used to identify key opportunities and provide appropriate solutions.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Very interesting job opportunity