Company in the agriculture and hospitality business in a bucolic landscape
Proven leadership in the F&B industry
Our client is the agricultural business and growing fast in the food and beverage industry.
The new resource will represent a strategic grafting for the company's development and for the new organisational structure, being also responsible for the company's strategic planning management.
The new GM will be responsible for the main following tasks:
- Guarantee the operational management of the company, through the supervision of all functional direct reports: sales manager, finance manager, hospitality manager, wine manager, food manager and two technical land managers;
- Manage the company's P&L divided by business lines, ensuring achievement of the assigned targets;
- Coordinate and optimise all the company's operational and planning activities, in order to make them more effective and functional to business objectives;
- Define the budget and business plan to be approved by the CEO;
- Identify critical areas and propose improvement and efficiency actions, both at organisational and operational level;
- Support and motivate the team, guaranteeing synergies and clear communication between company departments, as well as the responsibility of day by day staff management;
- Contribute to the business line expansion, coherently with the trends of each market and business sector;
- Implement new sales strategies both in the domestic market and internationally;
- Actively contribute to the definition of the Group's development plans
Requisiti e competenze
- Bachelor or master's degree in Humanistic Sciences or relevant field; basic agronomic knowledge is preferred;
- Previous strong experience as general manager or BU manager in the food and beverage industry, preferably within manufacturing organisation;
- Solid managerial skills with a wide business departments overview, combined with a commercial background;
- Proven leadership skills and authority, in addition to strong analytic and business planning skills;
- Attitude to work in entrepreneurial environment with a good level of autonomy;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills, in addition to strong human capital management skills;
- Fluency in Italian and English is required.
Great career chance in a diversified business model for a rapid growth.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.