General Counsel - FinTech - Milano
- Partner closely with business to understand company priorities, goals, and other issues facing our employees and business.
- Provide practical, actionable and timely insight on legal, regulatory and compliance issues, both from a strategic and tactical perspective with an ability to balance legal and business requirements
- Manage external legal consultants across multiple countries
- Lead all aspects of commercial contracting, credit and payments regulation, privacy and security law, labor and employment issues, and other strategic matters, working closely with stakeholders
- Provide legal advice in connection with new product development and market expansion, both domestically and internationally
- Build a legal team and function around evolving business requirements and across different countries
- Develop and execute legal strategies, programs, processes and policies that are aligned with the company's objectives and support accelerated and sustainable growth of the business.
- Develop and manage scaleable internal and external facing processes for managing legal obligations and risk.
Requisiti e competenze
- Min 7+ years of experience practicing law (specialising in Financial/Banking/Credit regulation)
- Experience with Payments Regulation is a strong plus
- Experience in Securization department
- Start-up experience is a strong plus, preferably at a late-stage high growth tech company
- Track record of close partnership with founders and leaders and overall influencing the business
- Experience in
- Outstanding ability to partner cross functionally across the company at all levels at the company
Package Salary: 80.000€/90.000€
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.