Gardens Director & Curator - Historic Gardens - Italy
Historic gardens, wll known all over the world
Responsible role involving the management of a team of 40 people
Il nostro cliente
Prestigious and historic gardens located in Lombardy and known all over the world.
La figura ricercata
The candidate will have to lead and manage some important and historic gardens with full responsibility, reporting to the Operations Director, coordinating a team of more than 40 people.
Il candidato prescelto
The successful candidate will have:
- University education in the botanical field is preferable;
- Deep technical knowledge in the botanical and horticultural fields;
- Skills in architectural, structural and related to the history of the Gardens;
- Managerial skills regarding the management of numerous teams and complex realities
- an experience of at least 8/10 years in the management of complex, luxury and high-level gardens, possibly at international level.
- Excellent cultural level and passion for art;
- interpersonal skills;
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity in an international context.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.