Aggiornato il 28/07/2022
- A growing international and smart start-up company
- A real challenging opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a multinational company in smart mobility sector
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with responsibility for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting into the Senior Operations Manager. You will take part in revolutionising urban mobility and join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds.
- Plan and manage operations regarding collection and deployment of our scooters, with the help of both internal personnel and external Logistic Partner.
- Manage ongoing relationship with Logistic Partner, ensuring fleet uptime and optimal placement while minimising charging and rebalancing costs.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation, while balancing cost trade offs.
- Take ownership of the fleet - minimize lost scooters through Search & Rescue processes and other local initiatives
- Make sure that our scooters supply meet demand as efficiently as possible, by for example coordinating inflow/outflow of scooters and node placement
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city
- Building and continuously strengthening the Company community in your local city
- Provide analytical knowledge to other teams locally when needed.
Il candidato prescelto
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of proven work experience, in an analytical role from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar.
- Proficiency within G-Suite and/or MS Office, with the ability to handle data sets and statistics using Excel and a data visualization software (Tableau or similar)
- Knowledge of running database queries and use SQL is a plus
- Professional fluency in both English and Italian
- Experience in working with targets and KPI's, whilst being able to motivate others to reach their goals
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.