Aggiornato il 29/04/2022
- International and innovative start-up in mobility sector
- A real growing professional opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an international and innovative start-up in mobility sector
Reporting to the Operations Leader, the candidate will have the following responsabilities:
- To ensure the maximum availability of vehicles for the Company, complying with the safety, functionality and image standards in the most efficient conditions possible through external and internal resource management.
- Responsible for the vehicle fleet and the resources needed to carry out their mission (in-house staff and specific etc.)
- Coordinate the different areas that affect vehicle immobilization (insurance claims, repair and maintenance garages etc.) in coordination with the HEAD's other departments to reduce costs and immobilization times
- Responible for fleet management in accordance with the processes and standards defined by the HUB
- Responible for Vehicle lnsurance: policy management and insurance claim management
- Propose and promote the agreements needed to locally optimize fleet management.
- Propose and participate in the application of operational and/or cost control improvements (PoC - Test - Drivers)
- Follow the Dept. dashboard, analyse the KPls and establish the action plans needed to achieve the expected performance
- Responsible for the team, participates in the recruitment, encourages the application of initiatives and the exchange of best practices
- Coordinate the activity of the fleet manager of their Spiders.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate profile:
- 4-6 years of experience in the same role inside the mobility rental sector;
- High skilled in problem solving;
- A very self motivated attitude;
- A commercial and negotiating mindset;
- Excellent communicator;
- Professional fluency in Italian and English (Spanish a plus);
- Willing and able to travel around Italy and sporadically abroad.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.