Aggiornato il 05/06/2023
- multinational industrial group
- cross country role responsibility
Our client is a Company part of a leading Industrial Multinational Group who rapidly grew in last decades and nowadays is a global companies conglomerate serving several industries and markets.
- Participate and contribute to the collection of data necessary for the planning and final accounting of the income statement and balance sheet of the cluster.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports to the Headquarters.
- Prepare analyses of variances between actual data and budgeted data and propose improvement actions.
- Perform analyses and monitoring in order to ensure the profitability of the business.
- Ensure analyses of cost-effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- Promote processes of integration of group companies
Competenze ed esperienza
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Economic, Business Administration or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles and cross-countries responsibility in manufacturing multinational companies (a previous experience in audit will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and consolidation principles
- Proficient user on ERP, Hyperion e Office
- Fluent English and Italian
- Reliability, accuracy and precision, flexibility in interpersonal relationships and adaptability, proactive approach, ability to work towards objectives and deadlines.
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
Sede di lavoro: provincia di Varese / Saronnese
- Finance & Accounting
- Financial Controller
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Luogo di lavoro
- Varese e provincia
- Tipo di contratto
- Nome del consulente
- Orsola Musella
- Numero dell´offerta