Pubblicato il 11/06/2021
- Fast growing FMCG Company
- International exposure
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is a leading multinational company in FMCG industry, who gained a remarkable position in the European Market sustaining innovation in production and its organization as well
- Responsible for monthly close process, variance analysis, and reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Liaises with accounting team to facilitate the monthly close and compliance processes
- Analyzes business and financial results to identify key drivers of variances, opportunities, and risks
- Provides cost estimates for planned product launches
- Responsible for monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Increases efficiency and find savings in OPEX
- Interfaces with cross functional team leaders in the organization to review financial results and forecasting, identify risks and opportunities, recommend actions, and ensure budget management
- Leads the group ERP implementation and continuously improves and scales our financial model and reporting tools and methodologies
- Management of the year end statutory accounts in accordance with group requirements, ensuring deadlines are met
- Keeps relation with external tax consultans and auditors
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate had a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and 5+ years' of experience in accounting and controlling department of FMCG Company or in Big4 Audit Firm in a supervising and people management role.
Advanced Excel, financial modeling and P&L analysis skills, IFRS knowledge are required.
Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory, Spanish knowledge will be considered a plus.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Joining an international environment and a growing professional path