Leading Global Manufacturing Company
Excellent opportunity for professional growth - Florence
Il nostro cliente
Leading Global Company in the Luxury Manufacturing sector.
La figura ricercata
The profile will take care of the organization, coordination and supervision of all the administrative and accounting processes of the Company and also of the following activities:
- Ensure the correctness of the accounting records of assets, liabilities;
- Supervision of general accounting and adjustment records for the preparation of annual and interim financial statements;
- Managing relationships with credit institutions;
- Management control;
- Management and supervision of all tax and legal obligations;
- Responsibility for creating budgets, forecasts and monthly reporting;
- Creation and preparation of the main operational indicators and their sharing with the managers of the operational activities of the reference industrial production unit;
- Analysis and monitoring of production performance (variances, consumption, efficiency, etc.);
- Pricing and cost controlling;
- Stock analysis and calculation of the obsolescence fund.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience in the role preferably acquired within structured manufacturing realities.
- Master's degree or specialization in Economics - Finance;
- Solid expertise in administration, finance and management control processes;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package;
- Fluent English;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem Solving;
- Result orientation.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent opportunity for professional growth in a results-oriented and constantly evolving environment.