Pubblicato il 17/02/2022
- International Insurtech Company
- Designing and implementing Finance Framework for the launch of "Trade-in"
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is is an international insurtech with a mission to build the world's leading, technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance. With a full suite of digital and data-driven capabilities, the company powers connections between insurers, distributors, and customers to make it easier and more efficient to buy and sell insurance and protection products.
▪ Designing and implementing Finance Framework for the launch of "Trade-in" business and supervising any specific country launch
▪ Support the business in implementing processes which are tax compliant and efficient
▪ Serve as the finance point of contact for the "Trade-in" operations
▪ Working with countries General Manager and Global Finance team to build financial models to confirm financial validity of new innovations and products
▪ Accountable for all financial reporting across the countries
▪ Working with Global finance you will build and optimize our internal processes, keeping aligned with local laws.
▪ Work with the cross functional business partners to design/execute business and accounting solutions to complex issues
▪ Lead the monthly closing for countries to ensure financial accuracy of records and completion within corporate standards, including timely monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers and the regular monthly, quarterly
and annual finance reports and results
▪ Accountable for building Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the "Trade-in" business
▪ Working with Sales, CX and Logistics managers identify through data analysis opportunities for financial optimizations across the business' operations
▪ Provide oversight to the internal control systems, policies, and procedures in compliance with country internal control standards
▪ Oversee the cash funding process and intercompany support
▪ Relationship with external supports, Advisors and Auditors
Il candidato prescelto
▪ Minimum 6 years of experience in the field of financial accounting with a large portion of that time focused on support of outsourced operations, better if in the Mobile phones business, or used electronic devices.
▪ Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting. CRC/CPA, or the equivalent, is strongly preferred
▪ Knowledge or experience of managing VAT Margin schemes and import/export Customs TAX and Duty
▪ Experience working with clients/customers to streamline and align processes and data
▪ Experience in financial management, background in general accounting
▪ Ability to drive projects to closure by working with cross functional business units
▪ An individual comfortable discussing finance or accounting matter with internal business leaders and with external finance and accounting personnel at various levels
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Type of contract: Permanent