Finance & HR Manager
International Company near Alessandria
Il nostro cliente
Italian subsidiary of a multinational company (sector manufacturing and production) is looking for a Finance & HR Manager.
La figura ricercata
Main Job Responsabilities/Accountabilities of Finance & HR Manager
- Responsible for all financial activities such as: register the accounting transactions of the business, register suppliers, customers, etc.
- Deliver the month end close and financial statements information.
- Taxes calculation and delivery to the respective entities.
- Assist in various operational activities such as Billing, AR/AP follow up, etc.
- Working Capital management for the factory (mainly stocks and payables)
- Manage and control the Capital Expenditure
- Analise and participate in KPIS
- Collaboration on the construction of the annual budget and forecast
- Management and supervision of the relationship with third parties (external auditors, advisors, consultants, lawyers…)
- Analyse the personnel need in the medium and long term; both quantitative and qualitative (polyvalences, training needs ...); as well as guarantee the reception of the new incorporations.
- Recruitment and selection based on established needs; ETTs management and other external companies.
- Monitoring of absenteeism, overtime, staff movements, polyvalence matrix, etc.
- Monitoring of the defined control panel, as well as reporting any deviation detected in this regard.
- Guarantor of the payroll process in your plant/area, as well as the benefit policy to be applied in each centre, and the administrative tasks inherent in the area: contracts, registrations, terminations, communications, SEPE ...
- Creates the budgets of MOD, MOI and / or Structure, in a critical and rigorous manner, complying with the guidelines and procedures of the company, analysing current deviations, future plans, opportunities for improvement, providing efficient alternatives
- Development and monitoring of deviations, as well as corrective proposals for them
- Report of the required KPIs.
- Application of the CC and other current collective and individual Agreements, as well as the rest of current labour regulations.
- Actively participates in the negotiations of new collective agreements, equality plans, commissions, calendars, etc ... assessing needs, proposing measures and defending them rigorously and skilfully, in favour of efficient, sustainable, fair and beneficial agreements for all parties
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate is a graduate with extensive experience in prior auditing firm and later in management control in structured and complex industrie
- Bachelor's degree in Business accounting or finance
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar position at international and multisite level within industrial market
- Good knowledge of Italian accounting laws, practices and principles
- MS Office (especially excel)& Outlook
- Team player and problem solving skills
- Tenacious character coupled with the diplomacy.
- Dynamic, self driven professional
- Continually improve and implement internal controls in accordance with Network policies
- Should be committed to our Network values (Respect / Pleasure / Innovation / Entrepeneurial Spirit / Value Creation / Collaboration)
- Demonstrated success in senior controller positions
- Strong experience in production/process and project accounting
- Proficient with ERP systems, preferably with implementations of ERP systems
- People management skills, both hierarchical and functional
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.