Aggiornato il 10/02/2022
- Realtà leader nella produzione di macchine per il packaging farmaceutico
- Field Service Technician
Il nostro cliente
Realtà leader nella produzione di macchine per il packaging farmaceutico
After a 6-8 months period of training between our shopfloor in Switzerland (San Gallen) and different Italian and European customer sites, your technical know-how will be asked to support our complex and interesting high-tech packaging machines (Dividella AG).
- Independent execution of various service tasks such as maintenance, troubleshooting, machine and process optimizations as well as extensive retrofitting work and upgrades on our packaging machines at our customer's sites in worldwide
- Internal commissioning and customer acceptance tests of our packaging machines in cooperation with the assembly department
- Installation and commissioning of our packaging lines including qualification and machine acceptance tests at customer's site
- Training of customers' personnel
Il candidato prescelto
You are a good communicator and you have a confident and competent manner when dealing with our customers. Thanks to your independent, analytical and solution-oriented way of working, you are happy to take on any challenge.
- Very good English skills is a must, other languages are welcome
- Valid Driver's License
- Completed training as a mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, industrial mechanic, industrial electrician, mechatronics engineer or poly-mechanic
- Professional experience as service technician in industrial plants (better if pharma) and procedures
- Skilled in dealing with complex mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems
- PLC knowledge is advantageous (B&R control, Siemens)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to travel for Italian and international service jobs (approx. 120/160 nights out per year)
We have been developing for over 40 years innovative top-load and sideload cartoning machines for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Customers all over the world appreciate the technological creativity of our modular and sustainable solutions.
- Area of Interventions: Italy (70\75% - Lombardia, Toscana, Lazio); Europe (20\15%); Extra UE (10\5%)
- HQ & Offices: Milano - Italy
- Equipments construction facility and initial training location: Switzerland
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.