Field Service Manager - Industrial Plants
Leading Company for food processing solutions.
Outstanding career opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Worldwide leading food processing solutions company
La figura ricercata
The candidate will be in charge of the followings activities:
- Manage a team of approx. 8 Service Engineers;
- Manage and develop personnel in line with global processes standards and tools;
- Educate, coach, support and share experience with colleagues and customers;
- Lead the supervision of all planned activities in order to assure they are executed to high standards and in line with the agreed procedures, safety standards and regulations, ensuring that all assignments are manned in an efficient and effective way to satisfy customers;
- Drive for employees' engagement, employees' satisfaction, technical improvements, high performance;
- Lead, develop and manage the field force according to the OHS regulations, IDPs, global HR processes and company policies;
- Lead issue resolution to ensure timely and quality resolution to the satisfaction of the customer. In case of service quality issue, support with analysis, action plan and regular communication to stakeholders;
- Collaborate with Central Planning and Key Account teams to secure the optimal planning of resources.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has a technical/engineering education, preferably at University level or similar, with 3+ years of relevant people management experience.
Has a good knowledge of process and safety requirements of industrial plants and a demonstrated competency in mechanical, electrical and automation issue.
Has excellent negotiation skills and informal authority to motivate and influence people at all levels.
It's required a high level of analytical problem-solving methodology, a good understanding of service business, service products and customers' needs.
It's required the willingness to travel in Italy, mainly on daily basis, for about 50% of the time.
Compulsory is Fluency in English
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity