Aggiornato il 05/02/2021
- Market Leader Italian Company - Cycling industry
- OEM Management - Business Development
Il nostro cliente
Selle Royal Group, one of the main players in cycling components industry, has appointed Michael Page to look for a OEM Sales Area Manager to join the OEM Business Team of the company.
- Achieving growth by reaching sales targets through successful management of the assigned business partners portfolio for all the brands of the Group in OEM channel;
- Preparing sales budget and forecast for the assigned areas;
- Implement commercial policies and actions for the development of the foreign market by identifying and managing OE partners (Bike brands and bike producers) in the assigned countries;
- Developing and managing sales programs, proposals and tools, developing action plans for field sales and advertising to accomplish annual sales goals;
- Delivering product & sales presentations to the sales force as well as administering ongoing brand training;
- Analyzing and summarizing data analytics and information through concise reporting;
- Assuring the management is aware and updated on market trends as well as competitors' relevant product, sales & marketing offers;
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts though full awareness of new products and competitor status;
Il candidato prescelto
We are going to hire an high potential and talented professional.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in business administration or marketing field
- Fluent English & German (C1), a third language will be a plus;
- At least 4-5 years of seniority in similar role;
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools;
- Computer proficiency, in particular Office Suite (Excel);
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform in inter-cultural contexts
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Problem- solving and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in multi-team contexts
- Passion and understanding of outdoor/bike Industry are a plus
- Will to travel >50%
- Passion and knowledge about cycling will be considered a strong plus.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to join the Cycling Industry.