Engineering Project Manager
Is it time for you to take on new challenges?
Grab now the chance to work in an international environment!
Il nostro cliente
My client is an Industrial company with sites all over the world and with a key industrial plant in Liège (BELGIUM). Thanks to its current growth my client is currently looking for a project manager who will take the position of Engineering Project Manager - Electrical and instrumentation.
La figura ricercata
As Engineering Project Manager:
- You will lead your projects and oversees all aspects from A to Z
- You will coordinate several stakeholders around your project
- You will develop and define operational concepts.
- You will Develop and maintain engineering standards and practices, which are already within the department
- You will keep relationships with outside manufacturers and vendors in order to facilitate design and staying up to date with new technologies
- You will supervise the commissioning of scope packages.
- You will support in problem solving of deficiencies.
- You will control of the sensitive equipment,
- You will report to the Technical Manager
Il candidato prescelto
As the successful candidate, you have the following profile:
- You have an Engineer or equivalent by experience
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in E&I systems (Electrical & Instrumentation)
- You are able to work within an international environment and are open to travel
- You are fluent in English
Cosa comprende l'offerta
You will be offered:
- An attractive salary depending on your experience
- A company car and fuel card
- A competitive benefits package (bonus, hospitalization insurance…)
- The possibility to join a dynamic team
- A job out of the routine with 20 to 30% of travel (mainly in Europe)
- You have the opportunity to boost your career in an international company
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.