Multinational Company of electric motors and controls
Il nostro cliente
A leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving customers throughout the world.
La figura ricercata
- Design and improve complex hardware and software to drive electronic motors
- Complete the development of software test requirement for complex modules under development
- To keep under control the updating for electronic components
- To perform test specification in order to verify the components behavior.
- To analyze customer specification and to be able to implement in the system in order to design a product able to satisfy the requirement
- To be able to understand the problematic of this products, problem solving, testing and everything is needed to analyze and solve the problematic
- To keep in touch with electronic suppliers , analyzing new components, providing a complete documentation,
- Performing test on electronic motors
- Repairing PCB, analyzing eventually failure
- To keep in touch with customers, analyzing the technical specification and submit a solution
- To make presentations of the results of motor testing
- Actively research and develop new products within the HVAC and Refrigeration industry. Work with new and existing customers to develop new products to meet their needs.
- Act as technical liaison with quality assurance and manufacturing to assist in all production engineering requirements.
- Support our Sales Team with technical information to support their efforts with our Customers.
- Identify product and modify design to meet customer needs
- Supports complex projects, analyzes and designs new products and systems, and improves existing products
- Evaluates analysis tools or methods to identify relevant solution to keep track of all project phases.
- Works with the Operations Team to improve our Performance Excellence results.
Il candidato prescelto
- Thorough understanding of theory of operation and construction of brushless DC/AC motors. Axial and centrifugal fan systems for application in the HVACR industry.
- Experience of working with electric motors, industrial fans or similar rotating products would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with computer aided design software is an advantage.
- A formal qualification in electronic engineering is required and will already have significant experience in a similar role. Knowledge of 6 Sigma or lean manufacturing processes would be advantageous. Can achieve Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.