Pubblicato il 24/02/2022
- Electronic Engineer
- Medical device
Il nostro cliente
Global leading healthcare company
This position is responsible for Electrical Engineering activities supporting existing and next generation of
reprocessing products. The activities will encompass all aspects of electrical engineering
activities, meeting all regulatory standards, to realize complex, innovative, high reliability systems that
improve the quality of life of people around the world.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for a wide variety of engineering work in support of reprocessing
medical devices including design and development of new products, processes and tooling. The ideal
candidate has the technical skills and team leadership, engages internal and external capabilities as
needed, to ensure that appropriate design and evaluation of reprocessing medical devices are
implemented to ensure high quality and reliability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Designs, develops, debugs, modifies, and tests electrical circuits and systems by using current tools,
analysis techniques, and technologies.
* Documents electrical development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods
used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
* Tracks electrical development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking
* Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative
* Analyzes, evaluates, verifies, requirements, circuits, and systems by using engineering practices.
* Investigates, researches, selects electronic circuits, components, tools, equipment and practices.
* In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining
compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
* Define Requirements and Design specifications in collaboration with upstream Marketing, Standards
bodies and Regulatory requirements.
* Lead platform electrical definition with microcontrollers, WiFi, Bluetooth and RFID technologies.
* Create Architectural Designs and prototype models for Proof of Concept and feasibility.
* Execute on meeting deliverables in accordance with New Product Development Phase Gate process.
* Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs, Technical Services, and Manufacturing/Operations for hitting key
milestones for New Product Development in alignment with R&D objectives and product direction.
Il candidato prescelto
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be working with a motivated, diverse, and knowledgeable development
team to deliver world-class products.
* Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
* Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years' experience
* Industry experience or internship/co-op
* Solid lab skills and experience with debug, fixtures, test circuits or electronics circuits
* Travel can be up to 10% to company divisions and suppliers world-wide
* Digital/Analog PCBA circuit definition, design, and evaluation
* Familiarity with Medical Device Product Development Process and Design ControlsPreferred Qualifications/Experience
* Industry standards and regulations for medical electrical equipment
* Medical device electronics and systems
* Strong communications and time management abilities
* Shows potential for leadership and entrepreneurship
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity