eCommerce Project Manager - Retail Industry
Great opportunity to be part of Multinational Retail Group
Strong visibility and the possibility of following a growth path
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an important multinational company active in Retail/GDO Market.
La figura ricercata
- Supervision of the implementation of eCommerce digital transformation projects in order to monitor the programs to ensure compliance with business requirements, IT development, quality and sustainability objectives
- Be the focal point in order to get the business requirements, be the owner of the first functional analyses and assist in the definition of project specifications and business requirements; be involved in all relevant departments and ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Ensures the development and the revision of the Project Execution Plan, monitor the progress of the project phases, in accordance with the scheduled times and the cost and quality estimated
- Management of day-by-day relationships with internal Business and 3rd party providers in order to monitor the development of IT solutions. He/she will be engaged to solve the issues related to the implementation of the Project activities
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate will possess a strong eCommerce's platform implementation or integration background acquired in a Retail Industry /Clients/Projects.
IT Project Manager - eCommerce knowledge and experience:
- 6+ years of work experience in eCommerce platform implementation/integration and Omnichannel digital transformation projects into Retail' industry/Clients/Projects
- Experience in business analyses as focal point in order to define the right requirements and priorities of software life cycles
- Ability to work with engineering community at all levels of the organization to gain consensus on technical decisions around ideas that are both transformational and disruptive
- Comfortable communicating (verbally and written) with senior leadership
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (ME, EE, Software Engineering)
- Fluent English
- Will be considered with priority candidates that have direct experience on digital transformation and Omnichannel projects in the Retail Industry
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to be part of Multinational Retail Group engaged in a international digital transformation project.