Our client a well-established company in Mauritius, is currently looking for an E-Commerce Manager.
The role of the E-Commerce Manager will be to:
- Develop the marketplace strategy, forecasts and financial, operational and targets.
- Monitor, anticipate and adapt to market changes and oversees the day-to-day e-commerce operations and manage the e-commerce team to drive the attainment of the objectives
- Monitor, manage, measure and report on performance
- Engage with offline operational teams on a daily basis to ensure synergy and alignment with business objectives and branding.
- Is accountable for e-commerce features roadmap.
- Develop the merchandising strategy to ensure the site is well merchandised.
- Plan and execute promotions to maximise growth.
- Review monthly customer service reports and putting into place action items to ensure customer satisfaction and process efficiency.
Requisiti e competenze
The E-Commerce Manager will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Previous experience as E-Commerce Manager is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French/English is required.
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work with all levels of staffing in an organization
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.