Digital Purchasing & Utilization Analytics Director
Incredibile opportunità in realtà leader di settore - Roma & Dublino
Ruolo a diretto riporto dell'Amministratore Delegato
Il nostro cliente
Leasure leading company based in Dublin and Rome.
La figura ricercata
- Develop accurate ticket forecasting methodology (long term and short term) for all venues
- Work closely with revenue-generating departments (B2C, B2B Sales, and Product) to understand our business requirements
- Lead the Purchasing team in ensuring that purchasing targets are met within budget and forecast, and ensure that controls are in place to minimise errors and maximize ticket utilization
- Optimize departmental procedures and drive continuous process improvements to maximise the efficiency of the teams and their deliverables (e.g. mapping venues regulations, improved analytical tools, etc.)
- Oversee and support the team during venue buying events
- Work with IT team to develop systems and automate purchasing processes where possible
- Monitor purchased tickets to meet or exceed utilization goals for each venue through re-allocation of supply, pricing, promotions and other strategies developed with the support of B2C, B2B Sales and Product Development
- Manage ticket inventory process
- Provide input on dynamic pricing algorithms as related to optimizing ticket utilization for each venue. Create and maintain a strategy for liquidating excess tickets when supply is projected to exceed forecasted demand.
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor's Degree in data analytics, supply chain management, business management, or a relevant field.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role in digital environment
- Significant experience in developing or utilizing forecasting and business demand models
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to evaluate, analyse and present data trends to key stakeholders
- A persistent attention to detail and a high level of comfort in working with numbers and data from diverse sources
- Excellent understanding of process optimisation and process mapping
- Proven track record of collaborative leadership and management style with the ability to foster a positive environment in which people succeed and grow
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Experience working with senior-level management
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite of tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
As part of the role, you will have flexible approach to working hours.