Aggiornato il 28/07/2022
- An operative and dynamic role
- A real opportunity to grow.
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an international manufacturing company of electronic systems
The ideal candidate will have the followiong responsibility:
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of high end security, Tvcc and fire applications
- Assessment of customer site for design
- Control systems design, implementation and documentation
- Develop design for Security/Tvcc/Fire system
- Develop system configuration, perform 'bench testing' if required and deliver commissioning package to field. Assist delivery in start up as required
- Assist for commissioning start-up and checkout of systems on-site
- Customer Satisfaction.
Il candidato prescelto
The candidate will have the followiong profile:
Degree in Electrical / Sw Engineering, , or equivalent polytechnic qualification and experience.
Excellent computer skills
Previous experience working with security technical solutions
Knowledge of networking, would be highly advantageous
Proven track record in a project engineering capacity involved in the delivery of technology based projects
English language ( medium level)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
3-5 years experience in security projects, with extensive on-site knowledge
Self starting, able to work with a minimum of supervision
Willing to develop extensive product knowledge in formal training, and in "on the job" environments, working with latest Company technology
Able to work cooperatively and provide technical direction in a team environment
Commitment to customer satisfaction
Excellent communication - both verbal and written
Capacity to deliver against multiple objectives
Ability to identify technical solutions to customers' business needs
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.