Datacenter and IT Solution Architect
IT Solution Architect
Telco Leading Company
Il nostro cliente
The client is a telco multinational company.
La figura ricercata
The candidate has the following responsibilities:
- Identify and develop business opportunities with Customers. Collect and analyze all ICT information.
- Demonstrate ability to manage customer accounts at both the CxO and technical level enhancing technical customer relationships
- Manage and coordinate all activities within local and HQ in order to promote the full range of IT service solutions to Carrier Customer
- Cooperate with Product line, Sales to deliver formal business proposals and presentations. Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Sales to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements.
- Create and present customer proposals and quotations.
- Create business plans and help to define new business models
Il candidato prescelto
The candidate has the following technical skills:
- Native IT expertise 10+ years in Telecommunications IT environments
- Fluent English
- Proven PreSales Skill (Able to prepare proposal and quotation)
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of stakeholders (product management, marketing, Sales, Customers, Partners), driving internal and external forces to identify service solution and develop proposal to Customers.
- Evidence of relationships with Carrier IT leaders will be considered a plus
- Deep knowledge of IT Service market landscape with focus on OSS, Networking/Security and IT Infrastructure.
- Team-working, creativity independent and proactive will be essential.
- Products: OceanStor, EMC, Hitachi, optionally: Falconstor, PureStorage, etc.
- Volume Mgrs (Veritas, ZFS, etc.).
- LUN configuration, copy, replication, snapshots, etc.
- Disaster Recovery solutions (GoldenGate, Dataguard, etc.).
- Backup solutions.
- SAN technologies (FCSAN, IPSAN).
- Optionally SDS and storage virtualization technologies and solutions.
Servers and Operating Systems expertise:
- Unix/Linux administration, performance tuning, security.
- Windows Server administration, performance tuning, security.
Virtualization and cloud:
- Mandatory OpenStack, VMWare, optional: RedHat, Citrix, ect.
- Private cloud solutions.
- Public cloud solutions.
- Hybrid cloud solutions.
- L2 Ethernet and InfiniBand.
- L3 TCP/IP.
- Security (firewalls, intrusion Detection/Prevention, etc.).
IT Project Management skill:
- SoW, WBS and effort estimation.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Good professional opportunities.