Database Developer (Torino and/or Roddi)
Sftware House (AI, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics)
Il nostro cliente
Founded in Italy, with global operations in Europe and in the USA, the company offers cross-industry solutions for optimizing and automating business processes using proprietary A.I., Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics algorithms.
They are a team of IT-developers, mathematicians, statisticians, economists, econometricians, physicists and specialists in several fields of applied science.
They have a deep understanding of the reality and complexity of modern business and are skilled at creating software solutions - all based on our innovative A.I. Platform - aimed at helping executives extracting significant efficiency and cash flow from sales and operations.
La figura ricercata
Responsibilities typically include:
- Designing and implementing new structures;
- Modelling data (data infrastructure design, definition of interactions);
- Developing ETL procedures;
- Functional analysis.
Il candidato prescelto
- High School or University degree in Engineering or in Computer Science or in a related field;
- Strong command of the English language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (2017 onwards);
- Knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Teamworking and team building skills;
- Result oriented and work by projects;
- Propensity to use new technologies with unstructured data and NoSQL Database (Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, MongoDB);
- Driving License
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.