Pubblicato il 24/05/2021
- Customer Quality Engineer - Monza
- Automotive Sector
Il nostro cliente
The company stands out as a leader in the production and processing of die-cast aluminium.
- You will contact partner to the customer for change management, complaints and approvals of products and processes.
- You will service customers in terms of quality standards and quality assurance and developing concepts
- You will develop decision templates with customers in borderline and special cases. You will be responsible for tracking and adhering to the company's quality objectives for customer incidents and defect-costs. You will perform initial sampling (PPAP Automotive) and define the scope of testing for initial sampling.
- You will coordinate analysis and corrective measures for internal and external quality issues.
- You will evaluate information about quality-relevant data and develop concepts for QM-Systems quality improvement.
- You will create the required reports and documentation. You will also initiate and track quality issues with immediate quality assurance measures and implement corrective measures and control the effectiveness of these measures. You will choose test methods (e.g. test severity, measurement method, measuring equipment, etc.).
- You will support in internal and external customer and system audits.
Il candidato prescelto
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree or comparable education with specialization in manufacturing or production technology
- Languages: Solid knowledge in written and spoken English to communicate with international customer.
- Experience and know-how:
At least 5-7 years' experience in Quality-Management in production-company
Experience in handling production parts approval process (PPAP)
Experience in guiding/leading problem-solving teams to evaluate root-cause of failures and develop their corrective-actions.
Preparation of statistical evaluation like Cmk / Cpk
Experience in applying standard problem solving tools like 8D, Ishikawa, 5-Why, etc.
Experience in working with Process-FMEA and use it as preventive tool
Knowledge about machining processes like milling, drilling preferable
Knowledge about die-casting-processes would be a bonus, but are not mandatory
Certified Internal-Auditor VDA 6.3 would be a bonus but not mandatory
- Work style: Able to read and understand technical drawings for products that are machined (milling, drilling, etc.)
- Personality: Good social competence and communications skills.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.