CTO - Network Infrastructure Manager
Network Infrastructure Manager
Leading Automotive Company
Il nostro cliente
The client is a multinational automotive company.
La figura ricercata
Ensure, at EMEA level, that the architectural landscapes for application and services are in line with business needs and compliant with the Company security rules. Partake in architecture projects providing technical competence, analyzing technical requirements and ensuring their compliance with standards.
Il candidato prescelto
- Evaluate, within the central Governance and the Country's referents , technical architecture for new solutions, defining them with vendor.
- Identify future evolutionary scenarios and infrastructure improvement opportunity in short, medium and long term, sponsor projects aimed to productivity and service level improvement and activates capacity/workload determination.
- Ensure innovation guaranteeing scouting and external benchmarking.
- Supervise central support related escalation processes with Telecom & Network suppliers and ensure services and contract definition, supervision of services level agreement in cooperation with the Contract Team.
- Monitor and analyze vendor report on infrastructure performance, and service level.
- Perform internal audit in the EMEA's country in order to evaluate the level of logical and physical security of infrastructure defining gaps and action list.
- Start up and carries out processes to define hardware, database and storage capacity and be responsible for the definition of standard architectures.
- Support Local projects, included relationship with Telecom operators (OLO and PTT).
- Provide scouting and external benchmarking.
Cosa comprende l'offerta