CRM Marketing Manager - Greece
Excellent career opportunities
Il nostro cliente
5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive.
La figura ricercata
- Manage daily tasks of the digital eco-system CRM and verify that all related procedures, data entry and routines are properly working across all teams;
- Work with Loyalty Marketing Manager and R&D Marketing Manager to bring new campaigns and programs to life on the CRM;
- Run related scheduled reporting on KPIs to measure campaign and channel effectiveness as well as channel performances aimed to better guest communications and conversations;
- Provide analysis for overall Marketing & CRM strategies and objectives;
- Conduct post-CRM campaign evaluation, review and provide constructive feedback for the continuous improvement on CRM strategies;
- Ensure constant evaluation of CRM for opportunities to improve and meet business objectives, ensuring a ROI-focused approach;
- Build and own all email customer journeys, including onboarding, triggered and transaction emails;
- Support CRM users by providing coaching and resolve any issue that may occurs to CRM projects;
- Develop and execute presentations, analytics and reports of activity in a timely manner;
- Ensure stringent data protection policies and procedures are adhered and be responsible of data catching when working with sensitive data;
- Establish a data acquisition framework across channels and touchpoints.
Il candidato prescelto
- BSc/MSc in Business or Marketing;
- Hands-on experience of managing CRM programs;
- Experience of leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system and excellent command of Excel;
- Good command of Microsoft Dynamics and/or Opera will be considered a plus;
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation and list management;
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our guests' and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences;
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills;
- Experience in lifecycle CVM marketing with knowledge and experience of campaign design and testing;
- Able to think both creatively and analytically to deliver compelling campaigns;
- Highly customer focused with ability to underline together complex customer journeys to ensure the best experience is delivered to our guests.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment;
- Continuous training;
- Hospitality benefits when travelling/visiting Group resorts (meals, transportation);
- Career development opportunities in one of the world's top awarded and developing companies.