Looking for a Controller to joing an iconic working environment
Work and live in a worldwide tourist destination
Il nostro cliente
One of the most renowned marina in the world, our client offers mooring places for pleasure boats and super-yachts on the dock, all with water and electricity links.
La figura ricercata
The ideal candidate:
- Verifies all Company AP accounting operations, including control system, transaction-processing operations and policies and procedures, in accordance with Top Management;
- Ensures that accounts receivables are collected promptly and manages the purchasing ordering process;
- Manages HR duties: issues work schedules after coordination with department heads and processes attendance records and payroll;
- Supervises order forms, requests quotes from suppliers and collect all the signatures,
- Manages the productions of the annual budget and monthly forecasts according to existing agreements and future reservation, expected other related revenue items and its related cost of sales, regular occurring expenses, trends and indications from Management;
- Calculates variances from budget and report significant issues to Management;
- Support moth end and year and processes.
Il candidato prescelto
- 3 to 5 years post qualification experience;
- Competency in General Ledger, Capital Expenditure Accounting, month-end and year-end accounts preparation including year-end audits;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Should be numerate, organised, confident and able to meet strict deadlines.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Work in prime iconic locations;
Develop skillsets in a growing travel & leisure brand.