Controller - Multinational company
Controller - Fluent in english
Manufacturing Company - Milan
Our client is a global manufacturing organization leader of its market.
The candidate, reporting to the Finance manager of the Plant, will:
- Provide site management with timely and valuable financial insights that support business decision making at the site level.
- Proactively identify and communicate areas for operational and financial improvement within the site, leading to improved gross margins and working capital. Partner with business on initiatives that improve financial performance.
- Perform monthly financial reporting activities for the site including revenue reporting/recognition, margin reporting and manufacturing variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly financials, quarterly forecasts, annual budget, short-term and long- term financial outlooks
- Perform key commercial finance analytics such as Revenue variance analysis (versus prior year, budget and forecast) and price/volume/mix analysis. Support in analysis of Unconstrained Demand variations and trends.
- Enhance reporting, tracking, and analysis of site manufacturing spend, SG&A spend, and headcount; partnering with operations to manage and control site spend levels
- Drive process improvement, standardization, and analytic consistency around both site's financials
Requisiti e competenze
The successful candidate has:
- 4-7 years of financial management experience with demonstrated success. Manufacturing (cost accounting) required. Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet under U.S. GAAP, IFRS and Local GAAP
- Strong business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights that add measurable value.
- Strong business acumen and judgment. Able to think strategically about business issues.
- Experience in financial reporting software such as SAP and Hyperion Essbase / Smartview. Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Fluent in English
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.