Aggiornato il 05/07/2021
- Start up Media Company
Il nostro cliente
The Compny is a media start-up owned by a venture capital
- OwnershipofallItalianeventandvertical P&L
- Prepare monthly management reporting across all verticals, ensuring that actuals agree with the general ledger maintained by the Finance Operation Manager, and monthly reforecasts accurately represent expected business revenues and costs.
- Post month end accrual and deferral journals, related to revenues
- Provide relevant financial information and commentary to Global Finance Director and Global Financial Controller.
- Provide financial support and expertise to business vertical heads and to the MD.
- Maintain weekly cashflow forecasts, to feed into the group cash forecast.
- Oversee all sales invoicing responsibilities, ensuring clients are invoiced quickly, in line with contracts and cash is received as soon as possible.
- Ensure all supplier invoices received are in line with event P&L's and contracts, and are authorised and processed in a timely manner.
- Manage all external partner reporting: artists, rights holders, digital partners, royalty societies and other partners.
- Provide financial support on new events and opportunities.
- Other ad hoc finance work as requested.
Il candidato prescelto
- QualifiedAccountant/ FinanceProfessionalwith a minimum of 3 years'experience in a similarcommercialfinance manager or financialcontrollerrole.
- A track record of successfully working with business heads to deliver results within a fast-paced business.
- Experience in the digital, media or broadcast sectors is preferred, and knowledge of how content drives the business.
- Start-up or growth phase business experience in Italy.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of working with NetSuite or similar ERP
- Spanish language abilities would be helpful.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity in a fast growing Company