Pubblicato il 13/06/2022
- Leading role in a multichannel sales organization
- Fast growing business in durable goods
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an Italian retail company leading in Made in Italy durable goods.
- Define and implement an effective commercial strategic, in order to support business growth both on retail (mono and multibrand and franchising) and e-commerce channels;
- Coordinate and lead sales and marketing department, supervising day to day activities and giving specific target and KPIs previously approved by the management team;
- Manage effectively the previously defined budget, increasing, restyling and broadening the retail channel in order to reach targets;
- Lead an effective digitisation process and support e-commerce's sales growth, implementing a multichannel approach;
- Increase franchising and multi-brand retail shops in terms of revenue;
- Supervise and guarantee customer satisfaction, coaching resources and increasing employees performances;
- Identify potential criticism in order to reduce indirect costs and delays;
- Evaluate potential internal assessment activities, with eventual organisational turnaround processes and/or identifying new resources;
- Maintain effective and open communication and relationship with other functions and with the management team.
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience;
- Proven successful experience as Sales or Commercial Director within the retail industry, supported by solid knowledge of retail and online channels, able to implement a multichannel sales approach;
- Excellent Business Analysis, Digital, Marketing, Trade Marketing and IT skills;
- Strong analytic, digital, organisational, relational and communication skills;
- Able to operate autonomously within entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career chance