Cloud Team Leader (M/F)
Fast growing tech company, international environment
>100 hosts in cloud, team of 4 cloud engineers
Il nostro cliente
Our Client, part of an international Group, is an Italian Tech Company providing advanced solutions for the Consumer Goods Industry. Its software products, based on a strong and continuously improved core, involve advanced techniques of Business Intelligence and Big Data, customized on the specific customer's needs.
La figura ricercata
The selected individual will deal with a variety of cloud infrastructures and services.
He/she will be responsible of HQ Infrastructure team, in charge of implementing and assuring cloud services to customers.
As the leader of infrastructure team, he/she will be in charge of managing as well as developing the team activities and knowledge. He/she will also take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and implement the cloud strategy
- Improve cloud services reliability, availability, maintainability, cost/benefit
- Guarantee high availability and high levels of performance of mission critical resources
- Manage complex architectures in order to provide services to partners and customers
- Install and manage the monitoring of ticketing systems
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect the systems from unauthorized use
- Manage the day-to-day operations of internal infrastructure by monitoring system performance, and supervising system configuration and maintenance.
- Manage the Disaster Recovery Procedures, implementation and testing
- Install and manage architectures on Linux/Microsoft systems and application server in a cloud and virtualized environments
Il candidato prescelto
- 2+ years experience of cloud management (Amazon and/or Azure)
- 5+ years experience as System Administration in a complex mission and critical data center environment
- 2+ years of experience in team leading
- Strong competency in networking, firewalling and routing
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Direct experience with and understanding of KVM, VMWare, XEN or other virtualization products
- Relevant bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Fluent English
- Understanding of DBMS systems (Oracle, SQL Server) is a plus
Due to new supporting customers' policy, this role requires the availability to working on shifts and weekends
This role requires the availability to occasional business trips abroad.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The ideal candidate will have experience in team leading and will be able to work comfortably in a collaborative and agile environment, and will be excited to learn.