Cloud Solution Architect (M/F)
Product Development - SCRUM
Modena - Software
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an Italian software vendor with a multinational presence, specialized in offering highly innovative products based entirely on cloud technologies.
La figura ricercata
- Design the architecture of enterprise-grade, cloud applications part of company asset;
- Work in synergy with SCRUM Masters, Developers, and DevOps Engineers within the Product Development;
- Contribute to building the new applications or required changes;
- Contribute to executing international research projects;
- Experiment on new technologies and build prototypes for architectural changes.
Il candidato prescelto
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture principles, design pattern selection, reliability and scaling) of new and existing software systems;
- Extensive Software Development experience using Java;
- Proven experience with architecting and building distributed cloud applications;
- Proven knowledge and experience with at least one public cloud provider's service portfolio, preferably AWS;
- Proven record of development with agile teams using SCRUM or Kanban;
- Knowledge of software Engineering and Development practices;
- Proven experience with DevOps techniques applied to cloud services;
- Proficiency in Linux and Unix operating systems;
- Experienced working with major Container and Container Orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience on designing and developing micro-services and serverless applications using a major public cloud provider's framework, preferably AWS;
- RESTful API Design;
- Experience setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines;
- English working proficiency.
- Senior-grade Solution Architect certification released by a major public cloud vendor, preferably AWS;
- Experience with Process Automation software (e.g. Ansible);
- Knowledge of the Site Reliability Engineering practice;
- Experience in architecting applications for the Customer Communications Management and/or Digital Marketing Markets;
- Proven abilities to solve problems, learn new environments, consistently produce quality work and be customer oriented;
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule to accommodate multiple time zones;
- Ability to travel internationally for up to 2 weeks;
- Propensity for learning and coaching junior technical people.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Interesting opportunity in a fast growing tech company.